Prices and currencies displayed at checkout are final. Black Shark does not charge extra transaction fees. If you are paying for your order with an international credit or debit card, the price displayed in your card statement may vary in accordance with exchange rates. Your bank or card issuer may also charge additional foreign conversion charges and fees, which may increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or card issuer regarding any fees incurred.
Black Shark makes every effort to supply the Products listed in your Order Confirmation. In some situations, however, we will need to cancel your order. For example, (1) the item is no longer in stock; (2) the item is no longer being produced; (3) there is a price fluctuation; (4) a Third Party notifies Black Shark that cancellation is necessary. If this is the case, Black Shark will cancel your order, notify you of the cancellation, and timely refund the money you have paid toward the Order. Unless the case involves violations of applicable national law, refund of the money you have paid toward an order will be the extent of Black Shark' liability to you for a cancelled order.
For regular orders, they will be shipped within 3 business days of payment.
For pre-orders, they will be shipped within 2-3 weeks of payment.
Orders made during promotional periods and special events, may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of Black Shark. In such cases, customers will be informed in advance separately.
All goods are inspected and sealed before delivery to avoid damage.
No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
Black Shark will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached.
Black Shark Global Official Store (blackshark.gg)
- United States
- European Union:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Black Shark phones purchased on blackshark.gg come with 1 year limited warranty, starting from the date of you received your devices. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially covers software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold with the Product. This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase.
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product, and photo evidence of the product’s defects to Black Shark Customer Service via Online Chat to contact us .
Please note that we offer after sales assistance only in the areas where we make shipments.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Black Shark.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Black Shark.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by Black Shark.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the product.
- Products not purchased from blackshark.gg (We recommend you to contact the point of sale for support).
- Repair conducted by un-official repair center.
Please contact Black Shark Customer Service for enquiries regarding Limited Warranty.
Return and Replacement Policy
Black Shark phones and accessories are made to the highest standards and undergo rigorous testing. If you are not satisfied with your Black Shark product for any reason, you may request a return within 15 calendar days of delivery. Please do not send packages to Black Shark before contacting us. Once we approve your request and receive the product, we will process a full refund.
Hardware purchased directly from Black Shark is covered by a Limited Warranty on workmanship and materials, commencing from the date of delivery and for the duration of:
Black Shark Smart Phone
Accessory with electronics (Ex. Gamepad/Earphones/USB cable)
Accessory without electronics (Ex. screen protector / PET film/Plastic protective case)
*Must be in as-new condition and in the original packaging.
Please submit a ticket describing the problem with your device. In order to be eligible for a refund, you must contact us within 30 days and describe in detail how the goods were defective, damaged, or materially different. We may choose not to accept returns in these circumstances:
- Defects or damages caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering, incorrect adjustment, normal wear and tear or incorrect installation after purchase.
- Price fluctuations being the sole reason for return.
- Customised customer contracts.
In all cases, we will inspect the product and verify the fault. To qualify for a replacement or refund, devices must be in "as new" condition and with the original packaging. Accessories must be sealed in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product returned is deemed to have been damaged.
In DOA case, Black Shark will take responsible for the shipping cost.
Please contact Black Shark customer service to request a return via onlie chat . Without a verified return request, the returned package will be declined. Return requests cannot be cancelled once they have reached "shipped" status.
Once you've contacted Black Shark customer service and requested a return:
- You will receive and be required to submit a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Print out the RMA form or the invoice and place it inside of the shipping package you're returning.
- Include all items from your original shipment including devices, accessories, and documentation. Do not send additional add-ons such as your SIM card, cases, screen protectors, or headphones, if they are not from the original parcel. If such items are shipped to us by mistake, we are not able to return them.
- Before returning any unit for service, please make sure that ID lock has been deleted and be sure to backup your data. You are responsible for the personal information stored in your phone - please erase all personal and sensitive data on the device before sending it to Black Shark. Black Shark will not be responsible for any disclosure of data still on the returned or serviced device.
- During service, data stored on the device may be deleted and reformatted. Black Shark is not responsible for the loss of any software programs, data or other information contained in the product’s storage. Recovery and reinstallation of third party software programs, data and information are not covered under warranty.
Who pays for return shipping?
It depends on the reason you're returning the item and your return policy.
If Black Shark send an item back because it doesn't match the listing description or it arrived damaged or faulty, Black Shark is responsible for the cost of return shipping.
If you simply changed your mind or ordered the wrong item, you will pay for the return shipping.
Guaranteed shipping services
Orders are shipped within 2 business days of payment. Orders made during promotional periods and special events, may have longer shipping times, at the discretion of Black Shark. In such cases, customers will be informed in advance separately.
All goods are inspected and sealed before delivery to avoid damage.
Black Shark will keep you updated on your order status via email. Orders cannot be cancelled once they have reached "order being prepared" status.
Where available, you can also choose a faster delivery method for an additional fee, as shown on the checkout page.
You can find delivery costs at checkout, on the Order Confirmation email and online when you view your order on the Order Status website. Courier Delivery cost includes tip.
We only charge delivery costs for the first shipping.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping is calculated based on shipping address and shipping method. The following options can be selected during checkout:
We do not provide repair service for the products purchased from blackshark.gg. If you have any problems or requirements regarding the devices, you can contact the service center in your country.